How to wear : Culottes
Culottes are one of those clothing items that have you wondering, huh? They’re neither long nor short trousers and can sometimes resemble a skirt. The wide voluminous cropped length of the culottes makes it a fabulous and unique clothing item that can be worn on many occasions in many ways.
Culottes are also transitional, the perfect trouser to wear when transitioning between seasons. Worn mostly during Spring and Summer, culottes can also be worn during cooler Fall or Winter days.
When pairing it with the right clothing items and accessories, culottes can add something different to any wardrobe.
Here are 6 ways you can wear culottes during the many seasons of the year:
1) You can pair your culottes with a crop top for a playful flirtatious look
2) Culottes can be worn together with a crisp white button up shirt a-la- Victoria Beckham for an office-appropiate attire
3) Switch it up every now and then with a nice Silk or Chiffon Blouse for a dinner date
4) Power dress with Blazers and Culottes to make a statement
5) During cool temperatures, sweaters are a must have and can easily be combined with culottes
6) Top off your layered look with a chic coat paired with culottes
If you haven’t worn culottes yet and always wanted to try them out, now is your chance! Steer away from your ordinary trousers and try something different. With these 6 simple ways to wear culottes and the right accessories, hair and make-up, you’ll definitely look the part anywhere you go.